WHAT WE DO
is to make Isale-Eko Descendants a united, highly educated, resourceful, well informed healthy and prosperous people.
To achieve this, we:
- Foster and promote co-operation and spirit of oneness among Isale-Eko Descendants.
- Encourage the less privileged persons of Isale-Eko descent to further their education by offering scholarships, bursaries and academic prizes/awards for course of studies at secondary schools and colleges or institutions of higher learning.
- Promote quality healthcare through funding and management of Clinics in the locality.
- Promote quality education through direct funding and active involvement in the policy formulation, administration of schools and creation of educational modes of international standard in the locality or outside.
- Purchase, lease or otherwise acquire land, buildings or tenements in the name of the Association for the purpose of providing funds for the foregoing aims and objects.
- Attract tourism to Isale Eko through periodic events, including tours of landmarks.
- To boost or shore up resources towards achieving the specified aims and objectives.
- To further the achievements of the association in the areas of direct funding, active involvement in policy formulation, administration of schools, and creation of international academic standard.
- To create and maintain a sustainable funding system in order to achieve the enunciated lofty objectives.